Monday, May 11, 2009

I don't have many emails for extended family--- remember I'm old and old-fashioned!
Please feel free to forward this to your family and close friends contacts, especially our Colorado family members. It is just fine if people are too busy or just not interested-- no offense will be taken by non-participation; I just don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by not inviting them. Any of our extended family by birth, marriage-- or just being a "quasi-Livingston" by being a close friend should be invited. SO, PLEASE, help pass along the invitation to all Livingston's and Livingston want-to-be's.

1 comment:

Amy said...

OK. I finally finished this book :) YEAH ME!! I found the part about the library really interesting (too bad it was only a page long). I thought it was cool that Franklin wanted people to be able to read books, but knowing how expensive books were he got people to donate books and/or $$ and then books could be borrowed. I also found it interesting that even from the get-go there were fines for not returning the book.

I also found the part about the virtues he wanted to work on developing interesting. Being a Franklin Day Planner user for many years, I thought it was cool to see how Franklin's ideas and goals evolved into the Franklin Day Planner. It was actually a good reminder that I should be setting daily goals to help me become a better person